Alumina air stones are three times stronger than white silica air stones. They produce a finer bubble, more oxygen, with no increase in pressure.
- Inlet fittings are set into the body of the air stone, much less likely to break or twist loose.
- Higher density means self weighting.
- Cleanable with muriatic acid or chlorine.
- More resistant to ozone.
- Finer bubbles for improved aeration efficiency with no increase in preesure.
2in Round Ball Airstone
9in Disc Air Diffuser
Airstone 1-1/2 x 1- 1/2 x 1-1/2inch-3/16 inch Barb Fitting
Airstone 1-1/4 x 1-1/4 x 3 inch 3/8 inch Barb Fitting
Airstone 1-1/2 x 1 1/2 x 6 inch 1/2 inch MPT
Airstone 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 6 inch-3/8 Barb Fitting
Airstone 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 9 inch -1/2 inch MPT Fitiing
Airstone 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 9inch-3/8 inch Barb Fitting
Airstone 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 -12 inch -1/2 inch MPT Fitting
Airstone 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 12 inch-3/8 Inch Barb Fitting
Fine Bubble Disc Diffuser
Micro bubble openings for maximum efficiency.
Maximum oxygen transfer efficiency
Advanced technology premium quality membranes of EPDM.
Available in 9 inch or 12 inch
Air Manifolds are a very convenient, and necessary method of distributing air to where it is required, and manifolds also enable you to control the air supply.
These manifolds work in conjunction...(click on product image for more details)
- These EPDM rubber air diffusers are strong and are ideal for pond aeration, circulation, and destratisfying. These diffusers clean much better...(click on product image for more details)
Air Diffusers & Manifolds are a very convenient, and necessary method of distributing air to where it is required, and manifolds also enable you to control the air supply.